welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Trying this blog thing again....


I decided to give blogging another try! This will be Eden's page, where I will document her progress and update it with photos. Hopefully it will help to keep family and friends updated on our life here in Saegertown. I am planning on at least a weekly post for now.
Eden has many nicknames.....mostly funny names we call her. But my favorite one is sunshine, because she truly lights up a room. Her personality is very happy and loud, she loves music and being around other children. She talks and sings to herself all day long. Today we attended church for the first time, as I would like to start bringing her every Sunday now. She clapped after the singing was finished and kept looking all around to the people and smiling her "ham" smile at them!
Here is a photo from yesterday, playing outside in the fall weather!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tiff! I think blogging is a great way to share pictures and document life stories.
    xxx Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a GIP!
    There is only one picture of Eden on this Blog!!! Ughhh!
    I need to see LOTS of pictures of the girl!!! She is the "MOST ADORABLE" baby in the universe!!!
    We LOVE her so much!
    XOXOXO Deb & Madyson

    ReplyDelete