In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Franklin, PA Applefest
Today we went to Applefest, a celebration of craft vendors, music and great food.
It was a smoldering 85 degrees but we had a great time! Eden met the froggy from the country music station here.
This is a very cute site. I am not able to view the pics because of websence at work, but I can read the comments. Love you three. Give Eden a big hug and kiss from Tio Mako
This is a very cute site. I am not able to view the pics because of websence at work, but I can read the comments. Love you three. Give Eden a big hug and kiss from Tio Mako
ReplyDelete