welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Monday, November 12, 2007

Tiff is cooking!

I have been making Eden dinner almost every night now by using a children's cookbook! She's helping me out by eating almost everything I make so that I feel good even when it only tastes okay! Here she is having shephards pie from last night. Her favorite foods so far are pasta, grapes, cheese and bread. She also loves cookies. She reeeaaaaly likes chocolate, but I only give it to her sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment