welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Happy new year to family and friends! Eden rang in the new year with her mamita and papito (Berto's parents) by having a typical puerto rican style celebration! She didn't make it all the way to midnight but had a blast all the same. She is now a full blown walker, going all over the house. I wish everyone a healthy and happy year ahead. 2008 will bring 2 new cousins for Eden, one in Indiana and one in Oregon. We are looking forward to meeting them both.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment