welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Spring has sprung...

Today was a sunny day and it felt like Spring so I took Eden to play outside. She had fun even though it was a bit muddy from newly melted snow. Of course, within seconds, Pumpkin joined her. Its funny because when I was pregnant he always tried to jump on my belly and now he seems to have "Eden radar" and within seconds will be encircling her. Its sweet and strange how animals seem to know....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment