welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

lovin' her crayons..


Eden's new favorite activity is using her crayons. She likes emptying the box out just as much as drawing. When she's done she holds the paper up and says "wow!". I've been keeping her creations in a folder for posterity. Today we had a relaxing mother's day at home and I was watching her play and thinking about how much she has grown up in 21 months. Being a mom gets better every day....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment