welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

A wonderful visit...

We had a beautiful week in Ashland, Oregon visiting Charlene, Jason and Maya. We walked every morning downtown to window shop and get a coffee and then met up with Charlene and Maya for side by side strolling through the park. Maya was entertained by Eden's non-stop chatter and Eden tried to help feed Maya and imitate her "baby talk". Charlene taught Eden how to play in the lake mud and Eden loved to splash around in Hoppy the frog. It was a week I won't forget and I am already looking forward to the next visit. You can see many of the photos from our trip on the slideshow to the right.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment