welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The swingset


After three days, our swingset is done. It was built with love by Papito, Berto and our friend Jim Noon. Eden loves it and I am already planning on a sleep-out in the clubhouse! We thought it might take longer, and papito is still staying for the week to visit with Berto while Eden and I fly to Florida to see grammy and grampy !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment