welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

end of summer update

As the summer sadly ends, we eagerly await the visit of grammy and grampy in just a few days. They will be watching Eden while Bert and I head to Napa for a week. We are really looking forward to vacation and are traveling with our friends Brian and Dani this year who also love wine. There is a lot to look forward to this fall as we visit Vermont and NJ. Eden is a full blown conversationalist now, its like living with a small adult. She still sings all day long but now says things like "I don't want to" and "mommy get up, I go outside?" In this picture, she just finished jumping on Berto, one of her favorite things! We feel blessed everyday to have such a good little girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment