welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"bracialetta"

Eden loves her bracialetta (bracelet in italian. The correct spelling is actually with an "o" on the end, but Eden says its with an "a") Last night, while cleaning her toybox I found all the stray bracelets and put them all in one bag. Today when she saw them all, she said "awesome!" When I looked up this is how I found her. She looks a little bit Madonna from the 1980s. It happens that my mom is taking a jewelry making class in Florida today and so Eden told her on the phone that she wants a black and blue bracelet. What a funny girl she is!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment