welcome to eden's blog...
In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
early christmas spirit
We surprised Edie tonight by giving her a little christmas tree for her room. I was holding off until this weekend, but couldn't resist! I never realized how excited she would be to see the ornaments. She kept saying "wow...beautiful" and hung everything all by herself except for the garland. She wouldn't let me help either, she would take it off and hang it somewhere else. It was great seeing how happy decorating the tree made her. Here is the finished product!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment