welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bits and pieces..
















I have started planning Eden's big girl room. After Christmas we want to get her a bed and say goodbye to the crib. I love a simple, old fashioned girls' room. I have picked out some favorite items from various stores. I am a big time planner and love the details that go into things like this. Here are some of my favorite things so far.... Her room will likely be done sometime in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment