Our good friends Heather and Bryan came over to exchange gifts last night and brought Eden princess nail polish and a cabbage patch kid. Its the 25th anniversary edition and they look like the original dolls like I had as a kid. It even smells the same. I still remember the names of my sister and my cabbage patch kids.... Kathleen, Evangeline, and Jedi boy. Hahah. Eden's had her birth certificate and is named Carla Alta. Berto felt deprived, never having a cabbage patch kid of his own....and he stole it from Eden. I took this funny picture. We are looking forward to our road trip to Indiana in 3 days!
welcome to eden's blog...
In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Carla Alta
Our good friends Heather and Bryan came over to exchange gifts last night and brought Eden princess nail polish and a cabbage patch kid. Its the 25th anniversary edition and they look like the original dolls like I had as a kid. It even smells the same. I still remember the names of my sister and my cabbage patch kids.... Kathleen, Evangeline, and Jedi boy. Hahah. Eden's had her birth certificate and is named Carla Alta. Berto felt deprived, never having a cabbage patch kid of his own....and he stole it from Eden. I took this funny picture. We are looking forward to our road trip to Indiana in 3 days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment