welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

technology....




We have started using the web-cam to speak to my sister Charlene and niece Maya in Oregon and my parents in Florida. Today I snapped photos of Eden talking to grammy and grampy in Florida. She does not quite understand the concept that they are not actually in the computer screen. She tries to feed them coffee, wipe their nose, and grab their hats through the screen. It was pretty funny! Its wonderful to have the technology to feel that they are right here in our living room. Her favorite thing was when they dance and since along to "mamma mia" !
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment