welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

girls weekend











I planned a short getaway girls weekend for Eden and I and it was a blast. We traveled to Fredonia, NY which is about 90 minutes away. We saw das puppenspiel (a famous traveling puppet show) perform at the Fredonia opera house. The opera house is beautiful; back in the day many operas took place in it. 24 years ago it was restored back to its original splendor...this took NINE years to do. Now various performances take place there. The show was great, the puppets were life sized and the puppeteers stood behind them dressed all in black to tell the story of Jack and the beanstalk. A famous folk singer/fiddler player performed the music. Afterwards we stayed in a historic manor which is now a bed and breakfast. The next day I took Eden to get a hair cut and then we arrived home and played outside. Here are a few pictures.





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment