welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Paint and potty...


Today Eden went potty by herself for the first time with her babysitter Tawnie. I was so excited when Tawnie told me that I told all my co-workers and then laughed at their potty stories (most of their kids are grown now!) Then she went once at home after being given a few books and privacy! Her reward was a new box of water colors....her favorite thing to do. Here are pictures !!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment