welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

rainbow connection


We were watching the muppet movie the other day and the opening scene with kermy brings me back to my childhood. I don't know if its Kermit's voice, the banjo, or just the song, but to me its a song about the innocence of childhood. Eden is in that stage now, where every new thing makes her excited and she is happy just being a kid. Here are some recent photos and hope you enjoy the music! We are on our way to get pedicures today....she wants blue nails, I won't be matching her!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment: