welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Friday, July 17, 2009

morning thoughts...

I count my blessings each day for having such a special little daughter and for having found wonderful people to help me take care of her.
Watching her delight in everything she discovers is so much fun and I am living each day knowing these are the days to remember. We are trying to spend every sunny day outdoors and at the pool, but this year has been a hard summer in western pennsylvania with cool nights and not much sunshine! love to everyone!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment