welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

growing up


Eden had her first little real tea party last week, is now
fully potty trained, and wants to do everything herself!!! She is growing up a lot before our eyes!
She loves preschool just as I thought, and brings home
stacks of artwork and projects from her day every time I
pick her up. September has been the best month all year, with beautiful crisp mornings and warm sunny days. Here are some recent candids. We are packing up for our trip to see my sister Charlene, brother in law Jason, niece Maya and parents in Oregon in 6 days!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment