welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

poem







my little girl:
you make us giggle!
with your devilish smile,
and your silly little wiggle.
You often perform the robot dance,
you are always on high volume
around the room you constantly prance!
As your parents we couldn't be happier
each day is better than the next
I know this poem could get sappier
So I will take this time to end this text.

we love you sweetie!



No comments:

Post a Comment