welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

cocoa and snow tubing...

Today we took Eden snow tubing at a local place called "Avalanche Express". She had to sit in her own tube and I had to grab onto her tube while sitting in mine. The kid working there told us to stay in lane 4 because the hills were pretty slick today and that was the "slowest". He gave us a push and off we went......FLYING DOWN the hill. I thought for sure she would want to go home when we were done but she loooved it! So we did 5 more runs. She closed her eyes everytime and said it was so that she didn't "get snow in her eyes". Never thought my cautious kid would be such a little thrill seeker!! We had a hot cocoa when we got home...her new favorite drink!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment