Opening night came and went and Eden did great! We are so proud of her. She has two more shows to go. Last night was my turn to watch from the audience and along with 13 of our friends, and some of Eden's teachers, she had wonderful support! Her best friend Philip was in the second row with flowers for her! This has been a great experience and I think she will be doing lots more shows in the future!
welcome to eden's blog...
In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
French Creek Community theater presents "Annie"
Opening night came and went and Eden did great! We are so proud of her. She has two more shows to go. Last night was my turn to watch from the audience and along with 13 of our friends, and some of Eden's teachers, she had wonderful support! Her best friend Philip was in the second row with flowers for her! This has been a great experience and I think she will be doing lots more shows in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I thought it was her Boyfriend with the flowers ;) Good Lord, she is so adorable :)
ReplyDelete