welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Trees of Christmas

Every two years, the Meadville Garden Club puts up beautiful Christmas trees on display in our historic "Baldwin Reynolds house". This was the first year I have seen the display and my friend Heather and I took Eden. The theme was "a pennsylvania christmas" and the trees each represented something about Pennsylvania.

I enjoyed seeing the mansion most of all. I can imagine how it must have been to live there in the 1800s.

Eden had fun trying to find the reindeers, one was hidden on each tree.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment