welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Monday, February 7, 2011

"Oliver" practice

the kids learned the beginning of their choreography for "food, glorious, food" tonight...

Below is my good friend Susan and Brenton practicing their song "Oliver" as Mr. Bumble and the widow Courtney... They were both in "Annie" with Eden and Susan was also in "sound of Music"
They have built a full set this time which means the entire piece from floor to roof is constructed of wood. All the parents helped paint it. I have loved learning about the backstage aspect of theater. Eden is loving it and did very well tonight !!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment