welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Friday, September 16, 2011

"tradition!"

And so it starts....practices and songs being sung from another great musical .....
"Fiddler on the roof" is probably my favorite musical. I get emotional with many of the scenes, both because of the meaning and the power of the music.   The 1970s movie version was my parents' first date !  And the first time I saw it was a high school production where my sister Charlene played an amazing "Fruma Sara".  The cast for this show is amazing and they even have an actual fiddler player.

Eden will be singing 3 great songs as part of the ensemble, including "tradition", "sunrise, sunset" and "anetevka".   Now that rehearsals have started, we get to hear her singing "Fiddler" songs all day long...  (especially in the bathroom, as she has always done..)

No comments:

Post a Comment