welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another amazing musical!

Well, after all the practices, "fiddler on the roof" went off without a hitch and Berto and Eden really enjoyed it.  I watched the show from the audience on opening night and thought it was amazing!  Mamita made the long drive here from Indiana to support Eden and our close friends and also two of her teachers made it to the show on various nights.  Here are photos of Eden at dress rehearsal, with mommy and daddy before the show, with our friends and family after opening night, and with the leads, "Tevye" and "Golde".



No comments:

Post a Comment