welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

the real christmas spirit

Today was opening night for "a christmas carol."  Eden and the kids in the cast were all great. It is the story of how a man finds the meaning of christmas again and today I felt the meaning myself when many friends came to attend the show and support eden.  Her grandma made an 8 hour drive to be here and two of Eden's teachers along with 5 other friends attended.  It was so great to see them all.  Here is a back stage picture of Eden with the characters of Mrs. Fessiwig, Mommy cratchit, Ghost of marley and little ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment