welcome to eden's blog...
In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Friday, September 7, 2012
School starts...
Our little girl is now our big girl, 6 years old and ready to start kindergarten at the elementary school. I remember how on the first day of school my mom would line us up on the front porch and take our pictures with new outfits and bookbags. now I am the mom sending her off. Hard to believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment