welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

getting ready to travel...

Eden looks like the conductor of the train in this picture and it reminds me of all the traveling we will be doing over the next few months. In April I will be attending my childhood friend Sharon's baby shower in Brooklyn, in May we are going to Indiana for a Dorta family reunion, in June we are going to Oregon to see Charlene, Jason and little Maya, in July we will be visiting grammy and grampy in Florida and then in September me and Berto will be off to Napa again to explore more wine country.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment