welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Tiger??????????


My mom in Florida told me that Eden looks like a future tiger woods in these pictures.....its funny she loves playing with the clubs more than the balls! We've had a blast being able to finally enjoy the outdoors with such wonderful spring and summer weather. This weekend will be daddy/baby bonding time while I fly to Jersey for a childhood friend Sharon's baby shower. I'm looking forward to spending the day in NY city and visiting with my other good friend Gunjan and her family. Hope everyone has a great week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment