welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Friday, May 30, 2008

outdoor fun

With all the colorful toys that beep and play music, and the books with pop up pages, and pretend cell phones and car keys, Eden's favorite thing to do is play outside. I'm so glad because she is at an age where she loves exploring and just being a kid. Sometimes I have to keep a close eye on her...the other day she was saying "ooohhh ligo bug.." (translation, Oh I see a little bug) and that little bug was a huge furry bee and she almost grabbed it! Hope everyone has a great weekend as we move into June...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment