welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bubbles

Eden loves playing with bubbles and especially with the refill container which she tries to dump everywhere. I took this picture this week and its one of my favorites because she looks like she is about to fly. Although he's not in the picture, Pumpkin always joins in the bubble fun. Our next summer project is building Eden's swingset which we will do in July when Berto's father will be with us for a week to help out!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment