welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

A girl and her cat


As you all know, Pumpkin the neighborhood cat has been a part of Eden's life since she was in my belly and he wouldn't stop jumping on me. Whenever we leave the house to play outside, within seconds he appears, snuggling against Eden and wanting her to pet him. Today I set some chairs up in the little "general store" area of her swingset and he helped himself right to a chair. I think maybe he thinks he is human. The rest of the day was spent at the pool and she fell asleep in the car on the way home, exhausted from 4 hours of swimming.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment