welcome to eden's blog...
In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
say cheese
Since I take pictures almost every day Eden knows what the camera is and purposely won't smile for me. I have to try to make her laugh to get a happy photo, and it gets harder all the time. Today we had fun playing on the swingset and she was avoiding the camera again, but this serious picture is one of my all time favorites....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment