welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gocksfrocks









I want to give a big shout out to my internet friend Kristen, owner of Gocksfrocks, a wonderful clothing company that I have been shopping at since Eden was almost one. There is a large online community called etsy.com which features home-made items of all kinds. You can find anything from pottery and jewelry, to art and clothing. It is all hand-made and you can find the most unique items. I was so happy to hear that Kristen reads my little blog and want to showcase some of the beautiful things I have bought from her for Eden. Here are a few pictures. The dress you see her wearing today was actually her one year old birthday dress, it fits great as a short dress now! Thanks Kristen. To shop at Gocksfrocks, click here: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=35838&ga_search_query=gocksfrocks&ga_search_type=seller_usernames










No comments:

Post a Comment