welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

snapshots

I am trying out different techniques with my photos by trying to take more candids and change the colorings and effects. Its amazing how just changing the coloring can give the picture a whole new meaning. Tonight Eden and I went to church and she did very well. 45 minutes is very tough for a toddler to behave and sit still for. She really loves the singing. She is such a ham and its funny because she has become the entertainment for Berto and I. She makes us laugh every day.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment