welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

how long till spring ???





Well, we lucked out yesterday with a sunny day but its snowing again today. Eden enjoyed Disney on ice, and we were only two rows back from the ice so she was waving at all the characters. The dancing monkeys and mickey and minnie mouse were her favorites. She wanted to ice skate.

The photos up top are candids I took today (I was holding the camera) while she read to me "ten apples up on top" by Dr. Seuss. She told me that I annoy her by taking pictures, so I guess I have to slow it down a bit. hahahahaah.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment