welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

preschool......


We have chosen a preschool for Eden....I can't believe my little munchkin will be holding her lunchbox and bringing home papers in just 5 months! She starts in September and will be one of the youngest in her class. We had a great tour of Meadville Cooperative preschool located on the campus of Allegheny College. There were rows of little art aprons hanging, and tiny scissors and art supplies. I think she is going to really enjoy it. She has been so lucky to have Tawnie taking care of her since she was 4 months old and will miss her very much. Now our mission this summer is to get her potty trained and to bed earlier so she can be ready for school at 7:30! Until then, we have warm weather to look forward to and a busy summer ahead. Today Berto is taking Eden fishing at a friend's pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment