we have finally been enjoying some great weather. Eden loves to run outside and pluck all the dandelions. She is enjoying her swingset which makes me happy because my father in law built it last year and she didn't play on it much then. Now she is not afraid to go down the slide or grab onto the rings. I'm so happy she loves to play outdoors. We have outdoor activities planned all weekend at friend's homes. Eden's quote of the day was thursday when we were talking about her birthday (its in August but the asks about it all the time) She told me she wants a Wubbzy cake (her favorite cartoon) and I told her my birthday is first...and she asked if I want a Top Chef cake. This is the t.v. show Berto and I love to watch. Funny girl. Eden
chose the new song I have playing, its her favorite on my Josh Radin CD
No comments:
Post a Comment