welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

fun rides ahead...


Today we took our first little bike ride around my development to get used to the trailer. Boy, its been more than 15 years since I rode a bike. I had to get used to both the gears and the extra 30 pounds behind me. Eden had a blast and I have the feeling I'm gonna have legs of steel at the end of the summer! Here we are before flying down the driveway!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment