welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

hmmm???


So the first picture is of the only covered bridge in crawford county. Its on the Ernst trail here in town. Its a great biking trail to see wildlife and wild flowers. The second photo is a bike trailer....well lets see how it goes when Eden and I go for a ride. Hopefully its one of many together this summer! Of course pictures will follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment