welcome to eden's blog...

In 2007, when Eden was 8 months old, I started this blog. I did it because our family and friends are all over the U.S. and thought it would be a nice place for them to watch our daughter grow up! Since then, it has become a labor of love. My love of photgraphy and journaling, combined with my love for motherhood has poured into this blog. Welcome and come back often!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

3 and a half....


Definitely a difficult age for me as her mother....

Sometimes I feel I am being tested out as a mom to see

how I can handle any situation.

Lots of times I feel I don't handle things the best way...

But as moms there is no rule book.

We are learning together how to deal with life's lessons

One step at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment