We took Eden skiing at Holiday Valley in Ellicottville, NY. A friend of ours has a townhouse just blocks from the mountain. (he has an unbelievable view of the mountain from his deck) It reminded me of the rustic ski chalets we used to stay in as kids, with skiis and snowshoes
decorating the wooden walls! I pulled her using my pole and for the first time she wanted to go by herself and did! It was great and we are going back next weekend! It had been 8 years since I had skiis on myself and it came right back to me!
decorating the wooden walls! I pulled her using my pole and for the first time she wanted to go by herself and did! It was great and we are going back next weekend! It had been 8 years since I had skiis on myself and it came right back to me!

No comments:
Post a Comment